Monday, August 11, 2008

Downtown, salsa and solitude

The following photos were taken during the last week of July.

The tour starts Downtown with some shots taken when I was attending the Cincinnati Bloggers Convention.

Following the convention, I headed down to Fountain Square to snap a few pics Salsa on the Square.

On the day I photographed the death of Soapbox photographer Scott Beseler, I headed to Iris Book Café in Over-the-Rhine to see what that was all about.

I wrap up with a couple of "extras"...a shot I liked of SouthShore, and one of East Price Hill's new Incline District banners.

The 22 photos in this slideshow have been added to the following galleries:

  • Downtown +8 (159 photos)
  • Fountain Square +6 (40 photos)
  • Over-the-Rhine +6 (73 photos)
  • East Price Hill +1 (52 photos)
  • Mansion Hill +1 (29 photos)

Hover over the slideshow to bring up the controls. You may stop the slideshow by clicking on the square "stop" button, allowing you to scroll through the photos at your own leisure. To get a better view, click on each image to enlarge to 800 x 600. Photos will open in a new browser window.