Six items appear on the agenda of the Cincinnati City Planning Commission's next meeting, to be held tomorrow morning at 9 A.M. on the seventh floor of Centennial Two, located Downtown at 805 Central Avenue.
The agenda includes reports and recommendations on:
- A grant of encroachment easements for four sets of entryway steps at 28 Mercer Street in Over-the-Rhine, at a cost of $100;
- The realignment of a portion of Red Bank Road between Erie Avenue and U.S. 50, which has caused an approximately 1.146-acre portion of the roadway to overlap the Cincinnati/Fairfax line. Approval by the City will add this property to the Village of Fairfax;
- The establishment of a conditional accessory use of six picnic tables to support beer tastings at Listermann Brewing Co., 1621 Dana Avenue in Evanston, reviewable under Interim Development Control Overlay District No. 67, Wasson Line Corridor District;
- A 26.82-square-foot LED sign for new business Boost Mobile at 2519 Gilbert Avenue in Walnut Hills, reviewable under Interim Development Control Overlay District No. 70, Walnut Hills Neighborhood Business District;
- A change in zoning of 2.75 acres from office, residential mixed, and commercial neighborhood pedestrian on the blocks bounded by Corry Street, Van Street, Charlton Street, and Euclid Avenue to Planned Development District, allowing Uptown Rental Properties and North American Properties to demolish all of the existing structures and build "VP3", which would include 160 residential units, 56 of which would be townhouses; and
- A major amendment to Planned Development District #47, for the former Myron Johnson property in Northside, which was one part of the American Can Lofts project but will now be developed by Indianapolis-based Milhaus Development into approximately 100 market-rate residential units and 8,000 square feet of street-level commercial space.
Previous reading on BC:
City to release mortgage on Mercer's second phase (7/8/13)
Madisonville to vote on Red Bank alternatives July 18 (7/8/13)
City to sell Hamilton-Blue Rock land for $10.5M mixed-use project (6/18/13)
Five development control districts extended (5/28/13)
Construction photos: Views on Vine, 4/6/13 (4/12/13)