Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Update on the future of Building Cincinnati

Readers,

I just wanted to give you a quick update on the status of Building Cincinnati and to make you aware that I've been using my time fruitfully.

I have been in several meetings with people who have offered assistance, and I'd like to believe that I'm on the path to saving the website. There are still issues that need to be worked out, but I'm optimistic.

To those of you who have offered donations through PayPal, they are very much appreciated. If I haven't thanked you personally, I'd like to say a big "thank you" here. Your contributions will be put to good use, I assure you.

Thank you also to the many people who called, e-mailed, tweeted, and offered such kind words on Facebook and LinkedIn. Your support has fed my desire to keep this site up and running.

On an unrelated note, I've been tweaking the look of the page to update it. It's still a work in progress, but I'm trying to make it a little less stale and better integrate it with social media. Please let me know if you like it, hate it, or are indifferent.

My goal now...have things in place to resume publication on March 1. I'll do my best to make that happen!

Kevin