Friday, March 30, 2012

Renderings: Brent Spence Bridge corridor

On the heels of its release of the Environmental Assessment study document and less than a month before a pair of public hearings, the team behind the Brent Spence Bridge corridor project has released a set of four proposed design renderings of the entire project area.


1. I-71/-75 in Northern Kentucky, looking northbound from the area along Edgecliff Street.


2. I-71/I-75 in Northern Kentucky, looking northbound from next to St. Elizabeth Covington.


3. The I-75/U.S. 50 interchange in Cincinnati, looking southbound.


4. The Western Hills Viaduct interchange with I-75, looking eastward.


Previous reading on BC:
Brent Spence team releases Environmental Assessment study (3/26/12)
Brent Spence alternatives' noise impacts deemed similar (1/25/11)
Brent Spence concepts soon to be three; New system for Lateral (4/19/10)
Streetcar tentatively awarded $15M, other projects recommended (3/22/10)
Revive I-75 seeks to improve adjacent neighborhoods (11/17/09)