Monday, July 19, 2010

Pitch me....

Summer is a time when a lot of us slow down. School is out. People go on vacation. There are fewer public meetings.

But that doesn't mean that construction grinds to a halt!

Many readers ask me where I get my story ideas. Well, one very important component is the questions, tips, and pitches I hear from YOU. So consider this an open invitation to submit your ideas.

Have you purchased a historic or interesting property that you're rehabbing? Are you an architect working on a challenging project? Are you a developer lining up financing for a catalytic project? Or are you a contractor building something you think the entire region should know about?

Please feel free to chime in below, or send me an e-mail at buildingcincinnati@gmail.com.

If not, no worries. I'll always have plenty to write about! ;)